F

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Absence of political parties in our culture

One of the biggest failure of Iranian "elites" in exile ( I mean US and Europe),is their inability to launch democratic parties or movements.Please don't accuse Shah & Ayatholahs that they did not give us freedom for democratic growth! what's about being in the West for two DECADES!!! What is outcome? Nothing. No democratic front,party or meeting....Couple of years ago Republican movementwas born to become an alternative to mujahedin & Royalists.I think they have become an invisible group rather than an alternative to something....It is really a question I try to answer were are roots of our failure..No doubt that there are a great number Iranian academics in US and Europe but almost none is involved with politics.........

1 Comments:

Blogger business cash advancebe9 said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Please discover my cash advance phoenix blog.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home