F

Friday, January 13, 2006

Afghan Ambassador:Drug is Main Problem for Democracy

Mr.Tandar,Afghanistan ambassador in Belgium and responsible of afghan delegation in European Union, in an interview with WashingtonPrism said " Main problem for our new democracy is drug!He added Pressure must be upon demand and offer at same time.Afghan
drug business is about 2 billion dollars but same drugs make 300 billion euro in the West.Interview will be published soon on WashingtonPrism.org

I really enjoyed interviewing Mr.Tandar.He is very kind, smart and friendly person.
In his office we can see president's picture,afghan flag and a picture of Massoud.I wish one day we ,Iranian, can have ambassadors like Mr.Tandar!

1 Comments:

Blogger grape-koolaide said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Once you sign on, check for my payroll cash advance blog.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home