F

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Black & White Brain of Shirin Ebadi! We are lucky she was not Afghan!

Mrs Shirin Ebadi, Peace Nobel laureate, symbolized Iranian culture: Black & White thinking. She, who believes in reforms and not revolution, did not take part in presidential election and boycotted that. She felt no difference between reformist Moin and Rafsanjani or Ahmadinejad! Now she says she is an Iranian and as Iranian she will defend Iran against any foreign intervention. We are lucky she was not afghan then she defended Taliban regime against American forces and afghan Northern Alliance. Imagine she had been born in Cambodia, and then she would have fought against Vietnam to protect Red Khmers in 70's!

3 Comments:

Blogger LondonCaspian said...

Farid

Yes, we are lucky that she was not born in Afghanistan. I'm proud of her work.

I don't know anyone who has not made a mistake in their life and who continues to makes mistakes. If Ms Ebadi didn't vote in the elections and you believe that was a mistake, then how about looking at the right things she's done.

She is a huge asset to Iran right now and I wish her all the luck in the world. With friends like you who needs enemies, right?

http://LondonCaspian.blogspot.com

2:58 PM  
Blogger Farid Pouya said...

Thanks for comment. I think more you are in power position more u are responsible for your acts.
By the way why you or Ebadi do not protest when somebody like Rostami says there is no difference between Afghanistan before and after Taliban.

11:54 PM  
Blogger LondonCaspian said...

I come across a lot of things that I disagree with, I'm sure everyone does.... but I don't have the time to "protest" against everything in the world that I dissagree with.

Afghanistan has many problems and has a complex history too. Also, you've taken something out of context, so I'm not sure what you are going on about and therefore cannot answer your question completely.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home